Photo 1: Women’s morning field
What a fabulous day for the 10th anniversary of the Men’s Masters and the inaugural Women’s Masters held at Blackwood Golf Club on Monday 8 February. It was also the first Golf Australia Senior Order of Merit event for Women in SA. Playing conditions were good and the course looked pristine.
The women’s field hit off early and included 83 players from 17 clubs around the state. Lunch was served after golf and over $2700 worth of prizes were awarded. The top prize winners were:
- Super Gross – Jo Ricourt (Glenelg)
- Super Nett – Barb Dickens (Blackwood)
- Super Senior Gross – Angela Masters (Blackwood)
- Super Senior Nett – Marilyn Marsh (Blackwood)
This is the full list of women’s prize winners.
A full men’s field of 120 had a 12:30pm shotgun start followed by dinner and presentations. The top prize winners were:
- Super Gross – Nick Wake (Blackwood)
- Super Nett – Craig Gordon (Tea Tree Gully)
- Super Senior Gross – Ken Parker (Kooyonga)
- Super Senior Nett – Martin Brown (Grange)
This is the full list of men’s prize winners.
A big thank you to sponsors, Matthew Dent, Explorer Caravans, Schweppes and Maggie Beer.
Photo 2: Men’s afternoon field